Biodyssey is looking for an outstanding and driven person to join its dynamic team based in Geneva. The ideal candidate will meet the skill requirements below and be ready to work in the development of one of the Biodyssey core products. They will be resourceful, able to take initiative, and work within budgets and deadlines.
- Management – Work with third parties, including system administrators, and freelance developers. Manage server infrastructure, scaling, and security.
- Support – Resolve technical queries, monitor server, system, and application health.
- Business & Marketing – Develop and implement business strategies with the rest of the team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Server Administration – Basic knowledge of Linux based server administration, including SSH and SFTP.
- Web Design – Working proficiency with web design, including preparation and implementation of graphics for web from Photoshop files. Graphic design and typography flair and skill a plus.